Friday, February 25, 2011

What I make!



Hi All:
So since this blog is just getting started I thought I would join in on the fun over at Kelly's Korner!
She is doing a Show Us Your Life and this week is:
What You Make!

My Shop is:

{click above to go to shop}

I dont have allot listed on there, and I do allot more then what I have listed as well!
Here are a few things I make!

This is one of my favorites!
Its an Vintage Record Bowl!
You can put almost anything in it! I use my to hold my jewelry in!
There made from Vintage Records and come in Large and Small {this one is large}
4x6 Blank Photo Cards!
These come in a pack of 12 with there envelopes!
All are real photos I have taken{the photo on front is real as well}
I can do all of one kind, or a smathering!

I have several other things I sell, like scarves and stuff, but do not have pictures of them yet!
I also sell 8x10 prints of my photos {or a custom size} im working on getting them up!
If you would like to see my buisness grow please follow this blog and/or follow my etsy store!

Some things that are coming in the near futer are:
1.scarves
2.baby burp cloths
3.aprons!

Thanks for stopping in! Would love your comments!

Joanna Noel





No comments:

Post a Comment